martedì 21 maggio 2013


Kaleidoscope from Daduxio on Vimeo.
To my Mom :)

Twenty minutes is the time to make 10sec timelapse video @25fps.
I spent lot of time making this video, I traveled to Sicily, the Piedmont and the Trentino's region in Italy. I chose to use the mirror effect as from an almost surreal video.

Photos were taken during the year 2012 with a canon 5dmkk and various lenses. I also used a dolly for the camera movements.

Music is Twenty Minutes by EdIt
"awards - Top Story of the Day on Time Lapse Italia" -- > timelapseitalia.com

5 commenti:

soloenne ha detto...

grazie...

johakim ha detto...

meraviglioso....!

Daoist ha detto...

Interessante, come la mutabilità delle forme...è una dedica di amore filiale. Nelle foto, indipendentemente dagli strumenti che si utilizzano per mostrarle, si colgono aspetti della propria intima esistenza.

Uriel ha detto...

Estremamente godibile. Lasciati dire che sei proprio BRAVA. Complimenti!

soloenne ha detto...

...i complimenti li giro a daduxio
è lui l'artefice

per me la sua dedica :)